Email

alexie.shafferbaugh@slcschools.org

Term 4 deadline

Term 4 deadline

Friday, March 13, 2020

EMAIL TODAY

UPDATE: IN-SCHOOL CLASSES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 2 WEEKS. ALL SCHOOLS IN 
UTAH WILL MOVE TO DIGITAL PLATFORMS. 
WATCH YOUR EMAILS FOR UPDATES!


Hello wonderful Parents and Students,

I just wanted to touch base at this time regarding classwork and attendance; I know each family will need to make decisions that are best for you and this may mean missing some classes. Our schools and state officials are adjusting as information becomes available, and I will do my best to stay up-to-date and adjust as needed. Please know that your health and safety are important to me. If you choose to keep students home, please let me know and I can email work/assignment. Email works great for me! (alexie.shafferbaugh@slcschools.org)

FOR NOW?
The deadline for all Term 3 work is TODAY so send me what you have ASAP! Term 3 grades will go in without delay.

MOVING FORWARD WITH TERM 4...
-LANGUAGE ARTS: Check the blog for links, info, and due dates. BLOG: baughenglish.blogspot.com.
-THEATRE: Check the FB group and your Remind messages for updates. I am in contact with coaches across the state and UHSAA to work on region competition rescheduling, UHSMTA is still moving forward with May?s Award Ceremony at this time. FB: Highland HS Theatre 2019-20, REMIND: text @ameliashe to 81010.

Please let me know of there is anything else you need.
Best,
Alexie Baugh

No comments:

Post a Comment